GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
CENTRAL EXCISE & CUSTOMS, NASHIK COMMISSIONERATE
E Payment Facility
E-Payment facility of Central Excise and Services Tax is a part of the e-Government initiatives. The issue of on-line payment of Central Excise and Service Tax through the internet portals of various banks had been under consideration. The system requirements, methodology and suggested process flow was developed, without having any implication of the existing procedure of the executive and accounting agencies of the Department, in 2004 and given to banks for suggesting the solutions. While most of the banks have intimated their acceptance of providing this option, and are developing the solutions at their IT Departments, 7 Banks have so far come up with the necessary software. These solutions meet the criteria laid down by the office of the Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBEC.
Assessees can visit the website www.aces.gov.in to get the latest information & circulars on e-payment.
For making e-payment , please visit www.nsdl.com
Banks allowed to accept e-payment for all Central Excise & Service Tax Commissionerates :-
1. Union Bank of India
2. State Bank of India
3. Punjab National Bank
4. Indian Overseas Bank
5. State bank of Travancore
6. Bank of India
7. Corporation Bank
8. State Bank of Saurashtra
9. Indian Bank
10. State Bank of Patiala
11. State Bank of Hyderabad
12. Syndicate Bank
13. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
14. Vijaya Bank
15. State Bank of Indore
16. Bank of Maharashytra
17. Canara bank
18. State Bank of Mysore
19. United Bank of India
20. Bank of Baroda
21. Dena Bank
22. UCO Bank
23. Allahabad Bank
24. Central Bank of India
The internet banking option provided by the banks for payment of Central Excise and Service Tax mainly consist of the following:
· Customer of any of the core banking branches of the bank.
· A tax payer who posseses 15 Digit Pan Based Assessee Code
· A customer having internet Banking id with the Bank.
This is a 24 hour facility and such, customer can make the payment any time of the day.
All payments effected up to 8PM will be accounted for the day itself and all payments effected after 8PM will be accounted as next working day’s receipt.
· Ease of operation and convenience.
· Facility is available 24 X 7 basis.
· One can pay on behalf of the firm, company and others.
· Online payment of taxes, no more queues and waiting.
· Filling of one single challan.
· Selection of appropriate duty type from drop down menu.
· Instant cyber receipts for payments made.
· Receipted copy of Challans at your door steps.